Habooble Communications has openings for motivated individuals with advertising, web, social or marketing sales experience who want to be part of a fast growing growth hacking and audience development company. Potential candidates must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team in website sales through business networking.
Company and Job Overview:
Habooble Communications is a leading growth hacking and audience development company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We have been in business for nearly 12 years providing custom website design, media production, search engine optimization and social media strategies. We are passionate to help local businesses increase their online marketing efforts and effectiveness.
The right candidate will be outgoing, have a strong understanding of website and online marketing, and enjoys connecting with people.
As a sales contractor, you will be selling website hosting services, website development packages, and SEO (Traffic Generation and Social Media) services. You will earn a share of revenue from each account you bring in, and residual monthly commission on all website hosting and SEO account sales.
- Work from home position; weekly staff meetings.
- Full-time base hourly pay with high commission on sales.
- Business cards, marketing and promotional materials provided.
- Strong company history, reputation, and portfolio along with name recognition locally.
- Membership in a number of local Chambers of Commerce.
- Paid BNI networking membership.
- Office space and conference in Minneapolis, MN available for client meetings.Responsibilities include:
- The Business Development Manager will consult with small to medium sized business owners about their online advertising and marketing needs. Employee must be able to handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target clients, analyzing a company’s website needs, showcasing Habooble Communications’s portfolio and explaining website features, closing the sale, and maintaining customer relationships.
- Responding to all leads provided by Iceberg. This includes arranging in-person or phone meetings, speaking with potential customers about their website needs, and closing sales.
- Finding new leads through networking, trade shows or conventions, and local advertising.
- 6-8 hours/week attending BNI and other networking events to increase company exposure and generate referrals.
- Identifying prospective clients and working to find leads given specific target markets; generating new leads through networking and referrals.
- Following up with prospective customers and selling new website features or services to current customers.
- Managing some of Habooble Communications’s current and ongoing marketing efforts: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blog posts, postcard mailings, and other marketing campaigns.
- Periodic cold calling lead generation (recommended for reaching sales quota).
- Professional company representation; website design portfolio and service overview presentation.
- Weekly reports summarizing prospects, appointments, and schedule (use of CRM software may assist with this).
- Meeting monthly sales quotas.
- Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have B2B company experience.
- 2 years experience selling products, advertisement, or print preferred.
- Experience with lead prequalification, list management, and digital campaign management.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, internet savvy, and ability to learn new skills with training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic: self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Organized, detail-oriented, consistently follow up on sales leads.
- Preferred Qualifications
- BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in progressive acquisition, lead generation, or digital marketing roles.
- SEO experience; including managing external SEO vendor.